Thanks for stopping by today. It’s Jay here with an #Elfie Pop Up Card Holder for the Creating Kindness Design Team blog hop.
The Creating Kindness Design Team are a group of independent demonstrators around the world sharing our papercraft ideas every 1st Thursday of the month. Our special guest designer this month is The Pink Rooster, Sue Plote. From the sneak peek below, the Design Team have got wonderful projects to inspire you. So be sure to hop all the way around.
The theme this month is Fancy Fold hence the pop up element on my card. If you’re following the hop already you will have arrived here from Jenny Hall Designs. Be sure to make your way all around the team’s blogs for more cardmaking inspiration.
#Elfie Pop Up Card Holder
I opted to create a simple layout on a Notecard, colouring the elf in a sock from #Elfie stamp set using Stampin’ Blends. The Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder behind the elf also comes from the 2019 Autumn / Winter Catalogue which adds a touch of texture to the card.
This cute design can be used for gift cards to friends and family or business cards to new customers!
A video tutorial for another version of this #Elfie Pop Up Card Holder can be seen below. Subscribe to our youtube channel to not miss future uploads or live crafting. It would be much appreciated if you can also Like and Share our videos to support our channel.
Check out the other videos by the Creating Kindness Design Team.
Video Hop Participants:
- Tanya Boser – https://youtu.be/vNj1cfPzJhs
- Marcy Denning – https://youtu.be/tRBSqRvm7nA
- Jay Soriano – https://youtu.be/rRxy6nzGdaA
- Danielle Bennenk – https://youtu.be/tKxqTYxQPj4
- Whisper White Notecard: 5″ x 7″, folded in half at 3-1/2″
- Old Olive Card: die cut with largest circle from Stitched Shapes Dies then embossed with Lace 3D Embossing Folder.
- Whisper White Mechanism: 7″ x 2-3/8″
- on the long side, score at 1-1/4″, 3-1/2″ & 6-3/8″
- on the short side, score down to 1st score line at 3/4″ & 1-5/8″
- turn 180˚, score down to 2nd score line at 3/4″ and 1-5/8″
- burnish folds and snip tabs
- Whisper White Stoppers: 2-3/8″ x 5/8″ (x2)
I hope you enjoyed this #Elfie Pop Up Card Holder. Check out more fantastic fancy fold projects from the Creating Kindness Design Team by continuing along the hop.
Thanks again for stopping by. Until next time, BYEEEEE!
Click the image below to be taken to the talented Cheryll Miller’s blog, A Sense of Whimsy. I’m sure you will love her project as always.
Creating Kindness Blog Hop List
- Sue Plote – Guest Designer – USA
- Tanya Boser – USA
- Marcy Denning – Canada
- Paula Dobson – New Zealand
- Lou Kitzelman – Australia
- Jenny Hall – USA
- Jay Soriano – UK
- Cheryll Miller – Australia
- Danielle Bennenk – Netherlands
- Charlet Mallett – USA
Stampin’ Up! Products Used
We hope that you enjoy our projects. If you like the products we have used, you can order current Stampin’ Up!® products and craft supplies with Mitosu Crafts via our UK Online Shop 24/7.
Would You Like FREE PDF Tutorials?
Stampin’ Reward Code
It means a lot to us for your continued support. So if you do decide to shop with us please use our current Stampin’ Reward Code. This can be located on the top right of our blog for orders up to £150. All orders that use this code will receive a little extra thank you from us next month. If you place an order for £150 and above, do not use the reward code so you can get the reward for yourself. Definitely think about joining our Mitosu Stampurrrs team beforehand though. More info can be found HERE
Your Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators, Basingstoke
UK | France | Germany | Austria | Netherlands
Cardmaking and Papercraft Creative Coaches
Craft Inspirations | Card Classes | Online Shop