Hello and thanks for stopping by. It’s Jay here with another Stamp Review Crew hop. This week we are showcasing the Snow Front stamp set.
The Stamp Review Crew are a group of Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators sharing project ideas with one particular stamp set every 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month.
It’s a short one today and if you’re following the hop already you would have arrived here from Heidi Baks‘ blog. If you started here, make sure you continue along the hop by clicking the ‘Next Blog’ button at the end of this blog post to see all the crew’s project ideas.
Snow Front Landscape
For my first project, I elongated the Everyday Label Punch to fit a Snow Front landscape.
- Cardbase: 14.5cm x 21cm, folded in half at 10.5cm
- Crumb Cake Mat: 14cm x 10cm, embossed with Pinewood Planks
- Whisper White Layer: 13cm x 3.8cm, both ends shaped with Everyday Label punch
- Sentiment: 5.5cm x 2cm, white embossed with sentiment from Well Said
- Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon: 5.5cm
- Inks: Gray Granite, Shaded Spruce and Pool Party
3″ x 3″ (7.6cm x 7.6cm) Notecards with Snow Front Stamp
I designed 3 simple notecards next and all 3 card bases can be made from 1 A4 cardstock! These notecards will fit in the 3′ x 3″ Envelopes (145829) from the Annual Catalogue as the envelopes are actually 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (7.9cm x 7.9cm) in size.
- Cardbase: 7.6cm x 15.2cm, folded in half at 7.6cm
- Inks: Gray Granite, Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Real Red, Smoky Slate and Memento
- Sentiments from Make A Difference stamp set
Snow Front Woods
You may have seen this card if you follow our facebook page as I’ve shown a sneak peek of it before. I haven’t had a chance to blog it so it was a great opportunity to include it on this Stamp Review Crew hop!
- Mossy Meadow Cardbase: 14cm x 21cm, folded in half at 10.5cm
- Basic Black Mat: 13.5cm x 10cm, embossed with Layered Leaves
- Vellum: torn edges approximately 4.5cm x 9.5cm, embossed with Layered Leaves
- Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim: 9.5cm
- Black Satin Ribbon: 30cm
- Inks: Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow and Old Olive
Barry and I created the following card and gift box during our youtube live on the 6th October. You can catch the replay if you’d like to see the process HERE
I do hope you enjoyed these projects. Don’t forget to come back and order any Stampin’ Up! products online from Mitosu Crafts or from your local Stamp Review Crew Design Team.
Thanks again for stopping by. Until next time, BYEEEEE!
Next Stamp Review Crew Blog
Click the ‘Next Blog’ button to be taken to Heart’s Delight Cards by Cindy Elam for more creative papercraft inspirations with the Snow Front stamp set.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used
2019 Autumn/Winter Catalogue Download
Click the picture below to download the NEW 2019 Autumn/Winter Catalogue! Once you’ve had a look and created your wishlist then head over to our online shop to place your order HERE.
The Stampin’ Up! holiday catalogue 2019 is also available in French & German by going HERE.
Stampin’ Reward Code
It means a lot to us for your continued support. So if you do decide to shop with us please use our current Stampin’ Reward Code. This can be located on the top right of our blog for orders up to £150. All orders that use this code will receive a little extra thank you from us next month.
If you place an order for £150 and above, do not use the reward code so you can get the reward for yourself. Definitely, think about joining our Mitosu Stampurrrs team beforehand though. More info can be found HERE
Would You Like FREE PDF Tutorials?
Get more card making ideas and papercraft inspirations when you order from Mitosu Crafts with exclusive project tutorials designed by the Stampin’ Glam Squad ~ FREE with a £46 product order as well as when you join our Stampin’ Up! team. Or simply purchase the Stamping Tutorial Bundle as a standalone product.
Your Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators, Basingstoke
UK | France | Germany | Austria | Netherlands
Cardmaking and Papercraft Creative Coaches
Craft Inspirations | Card Classes | Online Shop